Deutsche Telekom’s Technology Hub (T-Hub) is part of the Technology Delivery International (TDI). Our highly international teams located across Europe deliver best-in-class cloud, network and services technologies that win our customers’ hearts! We work topic-driven and skill-based. That is why we are a chapter-based organization with a clear focus on the development of our people, while driving the delivery of TDI’s products and services in tribes for Deutsche Telekom’s operations in different countries. Team Members of the T-Hub are also located and working from the Czech Republic within the local organisation we have at T-Mobile Czech Republic.
Work with us on the lasted access network technology, changing today’s good known environment and define with us the future of network operation and maintenance. Bring in your OAM system engineering experience, designing and testing the technology and make it ready for commercial deployment.
What will be your job
- Developing, designing and improving mobile access systems and services with focus on Operation & Maintenance (OAM) and RAN Automation in a vendor specific environment.
- Installing, configuring and maintaining OAM telco system and corresponding applications on a cloud.
- Defining use cases for OAM systems for functions such as Alarming, Fault, Performance, Configuration, Software and Trace Management.
- Performing acceptance testing during development and integration.
- Developing and providing SW elements and scripts supporting the OAM functions.
- Designing, configuring and maintaining OAM systems.
- Maintaining, operating and defining additional functions of test orchestrator and CI/CD platform to be used in verification process.
- Cooperate with internal and external partners for system development.
- Working in international team and supporting its national affiliates.
Who we 're looking for
- Having insights in RAN operations / operational procedures such as Alarming, Fault, Performance, Configuration, Software and Trace Management.
- Understanding the Operational Management Systems for RAN.
- Understanding the RAN Management Architercutre and OSS interfaces / APIs.
- Having a very good knowledge in Linux, IP networks, Ansible, Git and Virtualization.
- Having a basic knowledge in Application containerization / Kubernetes.
- Skilled in the telco business (radio access) and/or willing to develop.
- Capable of fault analyses and fault clearance, including providing technical support.
- Self-motivated creative person with organizational skills.
- Cooperative team player.
- Willing to travel mainly within Europe.
- Customer centric oriented.
- Capable to handle above mentioned tasks in English.
We offer our people the best
- Smartphone: Choose your phone and get a compensation of up to 23,100 CZK every 3 years.
- Employee tariff: Use unlimited data, call and text for lower prices for private and business purposes.
- Yearly bonus: You can get a bonus of up to 15% of your annual fixed salary each year depending on the company’s success.
- T-Mobile discounts: Enjoy the 75% discount on 8 T-Mobile services for your family and friends.
- Partner discounts: Enjoy lower prices of products and services with our partners.
- Flexible hours: Adapt your work to your needs thanks to the home-office option (according to the agreement with the manager).
- Shares program Shares2You: Become a shareholder of the Deutsche Telekom Group and take advantage of the associated benefits.
- Rest and recreation: Relax with 6 weeks of holidays and 1 free day for charity activities.
- MultiSport: Sport and relax with your loved ones thanks to the discounted MultiSport card.
- uLékaře.cz: Take care of your health with free online prevention and appointments with medical specialists for you and your whole family.
- Healthcare: Take care of your wellbeing with high-quality care for a discounted price with our contractual facility.
- Education and development: Broaden your horizons with our internal T-Univerzity offering a wide range of courses.
- Cafeteria: Choose from a wide range of benefits worth up to 15,000 CZK per year - sports and cultural services, health and beauty, transport allowances, holidays or language courses.
- Day for a good deed: You can devote one working day a year to volunteering in non-profit organizations and thus contribute to social responsibility together with us.
- Psychological consultations: Are you having troubles in your private or professional life? Share your burden anonymously via phone or online.
- Meal contribution: Enjoy a delicious meal with a work-day allowance of 107 CZK.
- Pension allowance: Get ready for your retirement with a pension allowance after 12 months with us.
Everyone is welcome to join us
Our employees feel that they have equal employment and career development opportunities with us, regardless of age, gender and gender identity, physical and mental ability, nationality, social and ethnic origin, political views, religion and world view. This makes us very happy. We are committed to continuous improvement and to creating a safe working environment for all.
What awaits you
- Has the job offer captured your interest? Fill in the application form and let us know about yourself.
- We will assess the information you send us and will get back to you under any circumstances.
- We will contact the chosen applicants and specify the details.
- A job interview is a two-way opportunity to get to know each other better.
- We will inform you about the result of the interview as soon as possible. Successful candidates will receive a job offer.