We are seeking skilled DevOps engineer to help us create a standard approach to application development, from design to deployment and monitoring. Our focus is on creating a CNCF-compliant infrastructure, utilizing a portfolio of several modern technologies. While we are in the early stages of this project, we have already made significant progress and have multiple applications in development. We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join us as we take the next steps towards deployment and production.
- Participate in the designing and creation of the technological stack and its subsequent commenting and revision.
- Manage and orchestrate on-premise Kubernetes clusters, applications and infrastructure components using HELM.
- Implement highly available and scalable infra-application architectures and security concerns.
- Develop and maintain CI/CD pipelines using GitLab CI and ArgoCD.
- Collaborating with developers on software requirements.
- Mentoring and guiding the other team members.
- 3+ years of experience in DevOps or equivalent experience.
- Ability to design and implement deployment strategies that balance the needs of development teams with the stability and availability requirements of production environments.
- Strong understanding of cloud-native technologies and best practices.
- Strong experience with Kubernetes and containerization technologies.
- Strong experience with GitLab and GitLab CI.
- Strong knowledge of at least one scripting language (BASH, Python).
- Experience with Prometheus, Grafana or other monitoring and alerting solutions.
- Experience with modern architecture principles, like Microservice architecture.
- Experience with testing automation (unit, performance,…).
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team, proactive and self-motivating attitude to work.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, root-cause analysis.
- Experience with documentation creation and updates.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
What we are offering to you
- Smartphone: Choose your phone and get a compensation of up to 23,100 CZK every 3 years.
- Employee tariff: Use unlimited data, call and text for lower prices for private and business purposes.
- Yearly bonus: You can get a bonus of up to 15% of your annual fixed salary each year depending on the company’s success.
- T-Mobile discounts: Enjoy the 75% discount on 8 T-Mobile services for your family and friends.
- Partner discounts: Enjoy lower prices of products and services with our partners.
- Flexible hours: Adapt your work to your needs thanks to the home-office option (according to the agreement with the manager).
- Shares program Shares2You: Become a shareholder of the Deutsche Telekom Group and take advantage of the associated benefits.
- Rest and recreation: Relax with 6 weeks of holidays and 1 free day for charity activities.
- MultiSport: Sport and relax with your loved ones thanks to the discounted MultiSport card.
- uLékaře.cz: Take care of your health with free online prevention and appointments with medical specialists for you and your whole family.
- Healthcare: Take care of your wellbeing with high-quality care for a discounted price with our contractual facility.
- Education and development: Broaden your horizons with our internal T-Univerzity offering a wide range of courses.
- Cafeteria: Choose from a wide range of benefits worth up to 15,000 CZK per year - sports and cultural services, health and beauty, transport allowances, holidays or language courses.
- Day for a good deed: You can devote one working day a year to volunteering in non-profit organizations and thus contribute to social responsibility together with us.
- Psychological consultations: Are you having troubles in your private or professional life? Share your burden anonymously via phone or online.
- Meal contribution: Enjoy a delicious meal with a work-day allowance of 107 CZK.
- Pension allowance: Get ready for your retirement with a pension allowance after 12 months with us.
Everyone is welcome to join us
Our employees feel that they have equal employment and career development opportunities with us, regardless of age, gender and gender identity, physical and mental ability, nationality, social and ethnic origin, political views, religion and world view. This makes us very happy. We are committed to continuous improvement and to creating a safe working environment for all.
What awaits you
- Has the job offer captured your interest? Fill in the application form and let us know about yourself.
- We will assess the information you send us and will get back to you under any circumstances.
- We will contact the chosen applicants and specify the details.
- A job interview is a two-way opportunity to get to know each other better.
- We will inform you about the result of the interview as soon as possible. Successful candidates will receive a job offer.
In our company, according to our job architecture, you will work as DevOps Specialist