We're seeking someone to build and enhance the critical backend services that power our business. You’ll be developing systems that dynamically provide rewards to safe drivers, coordinating cutting-edge models to increase the intelligence of our industry-leading policy management solution, and optimizing our application’s architecture and observability to meet the performance demands of a rapidly growing user base.
Your work will include designing APIs, orchestrating data flows, creating/managing databases, and building automated test suites. You should be a strong communicator, an effective collaborator, and have a bias towards action.
- Professional experience with Go
- Experience building high performance client/server systems.
- Have a good grasp of service-oriented architecture patterns.
- Prior experience designing and using relational databases.
- Experience in a financial sector such as insurance, banking, or investing.
- Salary: We pay competitive salaries factoring in experience, skill set, and location. We do not offer equity.
- Wellness and Time Off: We provide Headspace subscriptions, a wellness allowance, and generous time off including four weeks of PTO in the first year of employment with additional time granted upon hire.
- Professional learning and growth: We provide a generous allowance each year for professional learning, continuing education, and career development.