Who We Are:
Our team collectively brings decades of experience across the technology and investing landscape, and are looking to continue our growth alongside people that:
• Make decisions based on data with a focus on delivering long term value
• Think strategically, and can articulate what they are (and not) trying to accomplish
• Take calculated risks, are open to possible failure, and continuously make progress
• Are passionate about what we’re building and seek to constantly learn
• Operate with a high degree of candor, authenticity, and transparency
As a Senior Front End Software Engineer you will oversee the design and implementation of our user experience, and ensure that we’re delivering a delightful, high quality experience for our customers. You’ll provide technical leadership, architectural guidance, and mentoring on design, code, and strong engineering practices. As a Gridline team member you will gain valuable experience building a world-class fintech platform built on a modern tech stack, and in the process bring amazing solutions to market for our customers.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or related technical discipline.
• 5+ years of software engineering experience with modern, front end frameworks.
• Significant React experience is required.
• Experience working directly with product designers, and a focus for creating user interfaces with a great user experience.
• Proficient in building large scale web applications that delight end users
• Ability to write clean, reliable, and highly maintainable code.
• Work in a collaborative environment with other teams to deliver optimal results
• Ability to lead and mentor a team of Front End developers
• Previous experience in the relevant industry is a plus.