An International Cybersecurity Shared service center in Prague is looking for new colleagues into Consulting team. The Cybersecurity Shared service center serves both to Deutsche Telkom AG companies round the World and to their customers/clients. Services are provided from Prague or onsite, where onsite work normally does not exceed 20% time.
This position is considered as the most senior in Cybersecurity field. It is expected fully independent work through all Cybersecurity areas, however the main area of expertise is usually set to technology domains related to IT and TELCO.
- Consultancy is always provided according to project needs and customer requirements.
- Strong focus is set to understanding and identification of Cyber threats in enterprise ICT environment, the way how corresponding risks affect both infrastructure and business and subsequent ability to find optimal solution for each particular case including the way how to enforce it. Therefore the strong security, architectural and technology background is considered here as an essential.
- Act as 3rd level support and advisor for teams handling large security incidents.
- All deliverables are in English.
- For any person applying for this position we expect a compliance with highest Cybersecurity ethical standards and very high reliability. In case of need, the application for official Security Clearance can be requested.
Position Requirements (must have)
- “Security and architectural thinking”.
- Process and conceptual orientation.
- Strong organizational, written and verbal communications skills.
- Willingness to travel.
- Practical knowledge of Cybersecurity standards and methodologies: ISMS / ISO 2700x, NIST.
- Technical IT and Networking background is crucial here.
- Understanding of Legal, privacy and Cybersecurity overlap including ability to identify it.
- At least Bachelor degree from technical /economical/math university.
- Valid CISSP certification.
- equal knowledge including binding commitment to pass the CISSP exam and apply for certification till the end of probation or other mutually agreed period (the CISSP mandatory requirement is 4+ year of cumulative, paid, full-time work experience. Please see ISC2 conditions for certification).
Position Requirements (nice to have)
- Fluent English (both spoken and written) at level guaranteeing successful presentation to C-level management.
- Master or higher degree from technical /economical/math university.
- Any ISACA certification (CISM, CISA, CGEIT, CRISC) or the equal knowledge ready to pass exam.
- CEH certification or experience with penetration testing.
- 3+ years experience in technical non-security IT area.
- 5+ years working experience in enterprise environment in Information Security field.
- Penetration testing experience.
- EU citizenship.
- Any additional language is welcome: Czech, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, French.
We offer our people the best
- Smartphone: Choose your phone and get a compensation of up to 23,100 CZK every 3 years.
- Employee tariff: Use unlimited data, call and text for lower prices for private and business purposes.
- Yearly bonus: You can get a bonus of up to 15% of your annual fixed salary each year depending on the company’s success.
- T-Mobile discounts: Enjoy the 75% discount on 8 T-Mobile services for your family and friends.
- Partner discounts: Enjoy lower prices of products and services with our partners.
- Flexible hours: Adapt your work to your needs thanks to the home-office option (according to the agreement with the manager).
- Shares program Shares2You: Become a shareholder of the Deutsche Telekom Group and take advantage of the associated benefits.
- Rest and recreation: Relax with 6 weeks of holidays and 1 free day for charity activities.
- MultiSport: Sport and relax with your loved ones thanks to the discounted MultiSport card.
- uLékaře.cz: Take care of your health with free online prevention and appointments with medical specialists for you and your whole family.
- Healthcare: Take care of your wellbeing with high-quality care for a discounted price with our contractual facility.
- Education and development: Broaden your horizons with our internal T-Univerzity offering a wide range of courses.
- Cafeteria: Choose from a wide range of benefits worth up to 15,000 CZK per year - sports and cultural services, health and beauty, transport allowances, holidays or language courses.
- Day for a good deed: You can devote one working day a year to volunteering in non-profit organizations and thus contribute to social responsibility together with us.
- Psychological consultations: Are you having troubles in your private or professional life? Share your burden anonymously via phone or online.
- Meal contribution: Enjoy a delicious meal with a work-day allowance of 107 CZK.
- Pension allowance: Get ready for your retirement with a pension allowance after 12 months with us.
Everyone is welcome to join us
Our employees feel that they have equal employment and career development opportunities with us, regardless of age, gender and gender identity, physical and mental ability, nationality, social and ethnic origin, political views, religion and world view. This makes us very happy. We are committed to continuous improvement and to creating a safe working environment for all.
What awaits you
- Has the job offer captured your interest? Fill in the application form and let us know about yourself.
- We will assess the information you send us and will get back to you under any circumstances.
- We will contact the chosen applicants and specify the details.
- A job interview is a two-way opportunity to get to know each other better.
- We will inform you about the result of the interview as soon as possible. Successful candidates will receive a job offer.
- In our company, according to our job architecture, you will perform the position of „Cybersecurity Consultant“.