What you will do
- Successfully deliver projects in IT / Product development in an international environment.
- Align business requirements across several countries.
- Detect project risks and resolve them before they impact successful project delivery.
- Manage and influence senior project stakeholders so that project scope and delivery is well defined and controlled throughout the project.
- Understand Telekom specific environment and establish effective project governance structure accordingly.
- Actively contribute towards a project management methodology inside and outside the community.
- Review the projects of fellow project managers within the team to ensure that best practice is followed and potential problems are avoided.
What you should know or want to learn
- Excellent written and oral skills in in German (German as mother language is a plus).
- Good written and oral skills in English.
- Master degree preferably in the area of computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, etc.
- Professional job experience with complex project management in the technology industry/domain.
- Experience in cross-cultural environments.
- Excellent moderation and presentation capabilities.
- Strong business awareness.
- Experience in managing agile teams and embedding them into a project.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Leadership skills / Ability to lead a team.
We offer our people the best
- Smartphone: Choose your phone and get a compensation of up to 23,100 CZK every 3 years.
- Employee tariff: Use unlimited data, call and text for lower prices for private and business purposes.
- Yearly bonus: You can get a bonus of up to 15% of your annual fixed salary each year depending on the company’s success.
- T-Mobile discounts: Enjoy the 75% discount on 8 T-Mobile services for your family and friends.
- Partner discounts: Enjoy lower prices of products and services with our partners.
- Flexible hours: Adapt your work to your needs thanks to the home-office option (according to the agreement with the manager).
- Shares program Shares2You: Become a shareholder of the Deutsche Telekom Group and take advantage of the associated benefits.
- Rest and recreation: Relax with 6 weeks of holidays and 1 free day for charity activities.
- MultiSport: Sport and relax with your loved ones thanks to the discounted MultiSport card.
- uLékaře.cz: Take care of your health with free online prevention and appointments with medical specialists for you and your whole family.
- Healthcare: Take care of your wellbeing with high-quality care for a discounted price with our contractual facility.
- Education and development: Broaden your horizons with our internal T-Univerzity offering a wide range of courses.
- Cafeteria: Choose from a wide range of benefits worth up to 15,000 CZK per year - sports and cultural services, health and beauty, transport allowances, holidays or language courses.
- Day for a good deed: You can devote one working day a year to volunteering in non-profit organizations and thus contribute to social responsibility together with us.
- Psychological consultations: Are you having troubles in your private or professional life? Share your burden anonymously via phone or online.
- Meal contribution: Enjoy a delicious meal with a work-day allowance of 107 CZK.
- Pension allowance: Get ready for your retirement with a pension allowance after 12 months with us.
Everyone is welcome to join us
Our employees feel that they have equal employment and career development opportunities with us, regardless of age, gender and gender identity, physical and mental ability, nationality, social and ethnic origin, political views, religion and world view. This makes us very happy. We are committed to continuous improvement and to creating a safe working environment for all.