Deutsche Telekom is built to provide IT and telecommunication services worldwide, with millions of customers around the globe relying on our products for personal, business and government applications.
Majority of our services make use of various charging and billing systems – managed by team of professional currently looking for new colleague.
Come and join us at one of the biggest players in the field!
As DevOps engineer in the field of charging , you will be responsible for further development of charging solutions for DT Technik.
This position is full-time and based in Prague. We are looking for Junior as well as more experienced Senior colleagues.
What you will do
- Migrating services to cloud infrastructure.
- Supporting LifeCycle measures and migration to cloud infrastructure.
- Planning and implementation of new system configurations.
- Implementation and usage of CICD principals within the whole lifecycle of the system/service.
- Validation and testing of new services and/or bug fixes.
- Communicating with other teams and vendors.
What you should know or want to learn
- Very good knowledge of Linux is a must.
- Good knowledge of networking (TCP/IP, SS7, Diameter, Radius, HTTP).
- Experience with charging systems / on-line charging systems considered a big advantage.
- Experience with troubleshooting tools (Wireshark,…).
- Experience with VMWare\Kubernetes is an advantage.
- Be DevOps oriented.
- Passion or interest in software and networking technologies.
- The ability to work on your own, with “out of the box” mind set.
- English is must, German is strong advantage.
- International travel expectancy is 10%.
We offer our people the best
- Smartphone: Choose your phone and get a compensation of up to 23,100 CZK every 3 years.
- Employee tariff: Use unlimited data, call and text for lower prices for private and business purposes.
- Yearly bonus: You can get a bonus of up to 15% of your annual fixed salary each year depending on the company’s success.
- T-Mobile discounts: Enjoy the 75% discount on 8 T-Mobile services for your family and friends.
- Partner discounts: Enjoy lower prices of products and services with our partners.
- Flexible hours: Adapt your work to your needs thanks to the home-office option (according to the agreement with the manager).
- Shares program Shares2You: Become a shareholder of the Deutsche Telekom Group and take advantage of the associated benefits.
- Rest and recreation: Relax with 6 weeks of holidays.
- MultiSport: Sport and relax with your loved ones thanks to the discounted MultiSport card.
- uLékaře.cz: Take care of your health with free online prevention and appointments with medical specialists for you and your whole family.
- Healthcare: Take care of your wellbeing with high-quality care for a discounted price with our contractual facility.
- Education and development: Broaden your horizons with our internal T-Univerzity offering a wide range of courses.
- Cafeteria: Choose from a wide range of benefits worth up to 15,000 CZK per year - sports and cultural services, health and beauty, transport allowances, holidays or language courses.
- Day for a good deed: You can devote one working day a year to volunteering in non-profit organizations and thus contribute to social responsibility together with us.
- Psychological consultations: Are you having troubles in your private or professional life? Share your burden anonymously via phone or online.
- Meal contribution: Enjoy a delicious meal with a work-day allowance of 107 CZK.
- Pension allowance: Get ready for your retirement with a pension allowance after 12 months with us.
Everyone is welcome to join us
Our employees feel that they have equal employment and career development opportunities with us, regardless of age, gender and gender identity, physical and mental ability, nationality, social and ethnic origin, political views, religion and world view. This makes us very happy. We are committed to continuous improvement and to creating a safe working environment for all.
What awaits you
- Has the job offer captured your interest? Fill in the application form and let us know about yourself.
- We will assess the information you send us and will get back to you under any circumstances.
- We will contact the chosen applicants and specify the details.
- A job interview is a two-way opportunity to get to know each other better.
- We will inform you about the result of the interview as soon as possible. Successful candidates will receive a job offer.
- In our company, according to our job architecture, you will perform the position of DevOps Engineer.