We are Heureka Group, the largest e-commerce platform operating in nine markets of Central and Eastern Europe. More than 20 million users come to us for advice every month, and we are among the top comparators and shopping advisors in all the countries where we operate. We purposefully maintain the atmosphere of a startup, even though we have been creating a product for several years that makes shopping easier for almost everyone in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
What will we create together?
- One payment ecosystem across the whole Heureka group
- Provides all payment types and processes all Heureka Group B2B payments (from invoicing to credit top-up etc.)
- Be independent on the type of payment provider (ready for PSP switch)
- The goal is to automate all payment processes i.e. buying data
- One Credit service, which is supposed to take care of the merchant credit all over the region
- One ERP system in all countries and members of the Heureka Group
- We are the owners of the ERP Wrapper which is the communication bridge between Heureka Group and ERP (MS Dynamics 360)
What will you do?
Besides the development of our services, you will cooperate day-to-day with the Product Manager, Scrum Master, and other stakeholders. Our team actively collaborates with colleagues from all across Eastern Europe. With offices in Hungary, Slovenia, and multiple cities in the Czech Republic, we pride ourselves on fostering a diverse and enriching work environment.
What can't you live without?
- HTML, CSS
- Rest API
- NodeJS + Express
- Linux or MacOS
- Communicative English
- Sense of decadent humor ;-)
What will you learn with us?
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Terraform and Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- The opportunity to take your English to the next level
What can you expect from us
- Improvement days - 10% of your time for personal development
- Possibility to choose a mentor
- Hybrid way of work
And why you would love to be a Heurecian
- Opportunity to participate in the development of a product that is currently used by three million unique users per month in two countries. There will be unique technical challenges that you just can't get anywhere else. Opportunity to be part of One Platform vision
- Great company culture and open mindset
- Daily feedback
- Opportunity to learn a lot from the huge shared know-how we have in Heureka
- Support you in improving your skills
- Organized hackathons
- Flexible working hours and posibility of home office
- Lot of benefits like referral bonuses, yearly bonuses depending on the performance of the company, multisport benefit card, extra days of vacation, cafeteria, meal vouchers, etc.…