As part of Deutsche Telekom’s International Integration & Validation team you will participate in quality assurance projects in an international environment e.g. to enable & integrate high quality mobile terminals to be launched in time across the national DT markets.
Performing technical terminal validation of device software for pre and post launch products, such as mobile handsets, tablets, USB dongles / routers and embedded modules and ensure their interoperability against the multiple Telekom network configurations, parameters, and radio technology features and services.
What will be your job
- Execution of defined test cases and test scripts in DT’s test lab, network simulators or live network as well as joint test campaigns with vendors onsite or in the field
- Documentation of the test results & related defects in DT’s defect tracking database including technical assessment of their severity
- Definition and Development of test concepts and detailed test cases based on relevant specifications, identified fail cases or use case perspective, strategies, methods and tools for an efficient and successful defect analysis on protocol level.
- Define requirements for test tools and realize development
- Performs analysis of device malfunctions by investigation of the protocol message
- Documents results by creating detailed technical descriptions for internal project managers as well as vendors & developers.
Who we 're looking for
- Technical education in the area of telecommunication, electrical engineering or information technology.
- Strong understanding of 5G NR/LTE/GSM, IMS, VoLTE, VoWiFi, Handover, Redirection, Reselection
- Experience in testing of the Radio Access Network or any experience with Terminal testing
- Experience in using tools like protocol analyzers (QxDM, ELT, etc.), issue tracking tools, RF simulators (CMX, CMW500, etc.)
- Ability to troubleshoot and identify issues with mobile devices and network connectivity.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate testing results and feedback clearly and concisely to team members.
- Good English in written and oral, to be able to communicate complex issues effectively in a multi-cultural environment in Czech and English language. You have efficient cooperation skills in international environment
We offer our people the best
- Smartphone: Choose your phone and get a compensation of up to 23,100 CZK every 3 years.
- Employee tariff: Use unlimited data, call and text for lower prices for private and business purposes.
- Yearly bonus: You can get a bonus of up to 15% of your annual fixed salary each year depending on the company’s success.
- T-Mobile discounts: Enjoy the 75% discount on 8 T-Mobile services for your family and friends.
- Partner discounts: Enjoy lower prices of products and services with our partners.
- Flexible hours: Adapt your work to your needs thanks to the home-office option (according to the agreement with the manager).
- Shares program Shares2You: Become a shareholder of the Deutsche Telekom Group and take advantage of the associated benefits.
- Rest and recreation: Relax with 6 weeks of holidays and 1 free day for charity activities.
- MultiSport: Sport and relax with your loved ones thanks to the discounted MultiSport card.
- uLékaře.cz: Take care of your health with free online prevention and appointments with medical specialists for you and your whole family.
- Healthcare: Take care of your wellbeing with high-quality care for a discounted price with our contractual facility.
- Education and development: Broaden your horizons with our internal T-Univerzity offering a wide range of courses.
- Cafeteria: Choose from a wide range of benefits worth up to 15,000 CZK per year - sports and cultural services, health and beauty, transport allowances, holidays or language courses.
- Day for a good deed: You can devote one working day a year to volunteering in non-profit organizations and thus contribute to social responsibility together with us.
- Psychological consultations: Are you having troubles in your private or professional life? Share your burden anonymously via phone or online.
- Meal contribution: Enjoy a delicious meal with a work-day allowance of 107 CZK.
- Pension allowance: Get ready for your retirement with a pension allowance after 12 months with us.
Everyone is welcome to join us
Our employees feel that they have equal employment and career development opportunities with us, regardless of age, gender and gender identity, physical and mental ability, nationality, social and ethnic origin, political views, religion and world view. This makes us very happy. We are committed to continuous improvement and to creating a safe working environment for all.
What awaits you
- Has the job offer captured your interest? Fill in the application form and let us know about yourself.
- We will assess the information you send us and will get back to you under any circumstances.
- We will contact the chosen applicants and specify the details.
- A job interview is a two-way opportunity to get to know each other better.
- We will inform you about the result of the interview as soon as possible. Successful candidates will receive a job offer.