The company Deutsche Telekom Technik GmbH is a 100 percent subsidiary of Telekom Deutschland GmbH and provides the nationwide technical infrastructure of the group. Around 19,000 employees at DT Technik plan, design, build and operate the facilities and systems of the technical infrastructure nationwide on behalf of Telekom Deutschland GmbH. The company implements network projects, operates the network technology and, if necessary, takes over the maintenance of the technical infrastructure.
The Tribe Data is responsible for the complete lifecycle of DT Technik platforms for mobile and fixed data services, subscriber databases, and service policies. The Squad uses agile tools and methods as a DevOps team and is responsible for the design, engineering, development, deployment, and operation of AAA systems. One of the next big challenges for the team is to migrate AAA platforms to DT Technik’s CaaS Kubernetes cloud infrastructure.
To accompany us on this challenging journey, we are looking for a committed and motivated colleague to join our team.
This position is full-time and based in Prague.
What you will do
As a Senior Designer, you will be responsible for creating and adapting system architecture of core systems of 4G/5G mobile network.
- Create system designs for integrating AAA system into 4G/5G mobile network.
- Drive evolution of the platform.
- Define functional and non-functional system specifications.
- Cordinate and support system integration, service testing, and operational troubleshooting.
- Partner with engineers and stakeholders to oversee the whole product lifecycle.
Required knowledge and skills
- Very good knowledge of telecommunication technologies (2G,4G,5G).
- Understanding of networking and signaling protocols (TCP/IP, LDAP, Diameter,…).
- Experience writing system design specifications.
- Knowledge and understanding of 3GPP standards.
- Be DevOps oriented.
- Passion or interest in software and telecommunication technologies.
- The ability to work on your own, with “out of the box” mind set.
- English is a must, knowledge of German is advantage.
- International travel expectancy is 5%.
We offer our people the best
- Smartphone: Choose your phone and get a compensation of up to 23,100 CZK every 3 years.
- Employee tariff: Use unlimited data, call and text for lower prices for private and business purposes.
- Yearly bonus: You can get a bonus of up to 15% of your annual fixed salary each year depending on the company’s success.
- T-Mobile discounts: Enjoy the 75% discount on 8 T-Mobile services for your family and friends.
- Partner discounts: Enjoy lower prices of products and services with our partners.
- Flexible hours: Adapt your work to your needs thanks to the home-office option (according to the agreement with the manager).
- Shares program Shares2You: Become a shareholder of the Deutsche Telekom Group and take advantage of the associated benefits.
- Rest and recreation: Relax with 6 weeks of holidays and 1 free day for charity activities.
- MultiSport: Sport and relax with your loved ones thanks to the discounted MultiSport card.
- uLékaře.cz: Take care of your health with free online prevention and appointments with medical specialists for you and your whole family.
- Healthcare: Take care of your wellbeing with high-quality care for a discounted price with our contractual facility.
- Education and development: Broaden your horizons with our internal T-Univerzity offering a wide range of courses.
- Cafeteria: Choose from a wide range of benefits worth up to 15,000 CZK per year - sports and cultural services, health and beauty, transport allowances, holidays or language courses.
- Day for a good deed: You can devote one working day a year to volunteering in non-profit organizations and thus contribute to social responsibility together with us.
- Psychological consultations: Are you having troubles in your private or professional life? Share your burden anonymously via phone or online.
- Meal contribution: Enjoy a delicious meal with a work-day allowance of 107 CZK.
- Pension allowance: Get ready for your retirement with a pension allowance after 12 months with us.
Everyone is welcome to join us
Our employees feel that they have equal employment and career development opportunities with us, regardless of age, gender and gender identity, physical and mental ability, nationality, social and ethnic origin, political views, religion and world view. This makes us very happy. We are committed to continuous improvement and to creating a safe working environment for all.
What awaits you
- Has the job offer captured your interest? Fill in the application form and let us know about yourself.
- We will assess the information you send us and will get back to you under any circumstances.
- We will contact the chosen applicants and specify the details.
- A job interview is a two-way opportunity to get to know each other better.
- We will inform you about the result of the interview as soon as possible. Successful candidates will receive a job offer.