Help us develop cyber security threat intelligence in Deutsche Telekom group.
Do you have an experience in programming and development and are you interested in cyber security? International cybersecurity center of Deutsche Telekom is looking for a new team member who will be involved in various threat intelligence activities.
- Research on specific attackers and malware.
- Creation of threat actor profiles (reports about specific attackers and malware).
- Development of chains for automatic malware extraction using common Python modules and packages.
- Automation of multiple workflows for tracking different threat actors and malware.
- Manual evaluation of unstructured data to generate threat information and automate future analysis of similar information.
- Development of advanced APIs
- Completed studies in computer science or similar.
- Verifiable knowledge in programming languages such as Python and Go.
- Experience in the use of Gitlab, CI/CD, automation tools like Ansible and Terraform.
- Fluent English.
- Beneficial: Experience in writing of technical papers.
We offer our people the best
- Team of friendly young people used to consult topics across fields and helping each other.
- Flexible work hours with home office.
- Workplace in company headquarters directly at metro station Roztyly.
- Opportunity to travel around the world and meet foreign colleagues and clients.
- Opportunity to watch or help other teams to get hands on various cybersecurity fields.
- Smartphone: Choose your phone and get a compensation of up to 23,100 CZK every 3 years.
- Employee tariff: Use unlimited data, call and text for lower prices for private and business purposes.
- Yearly bonus: You can get a bonus of up to 15% of your annual fixed salary each year depending on the company’s success.
- T-Mobile discounts: Enjoy the 75% discount on 8 T-Mobile services for your family and friends.
- Partner discounts: Enjoy lower prices of products and services with our partners.
- Flexible hours: Adapt your work to your needs thanks to the home-office option (according to the agreement with the manager).
- Shares program Shares2You: Become a shareholder of the Deutsche Telekom Group and take advantage of the associated benefits.
- Rest and recreation: Relax with 6 weeks of holidays and 1 free day for charity activities.
- MultiSport: Sport and relax with your loved ones thanks to the discounted MultiSport card.
- uLékaře.cz: Take care of your health with free online prevention and appointments with medical specialists for you and your whole family.
- Healthcare: Take care of your wellbeing with high-quality care for a discounted price with our contractual facility.
- Education and development: Broaden your horizons with our internal T-Univerzity offering a wide range of courses.
- Cafeteria: Choose from a wide range of benefits worth up to 15,000 CZK per year - sports and cultural services, health and beauty, transport allowances, holidays or language courses.
- Day for a good deed: You can devote one working day a year to volunteering in non-profit organizations and thus contribute to social responsibility together with us.
- Psychological consultations: Are you having troubles in your private or professional life? Share your burden anonymously via phone or online.
- Meal contribution: Enjoy a delicious meal with a work-day allowance of 107 CZK.
- Pension allowance: Get ready for your retirement with a pension allowance after 12 months with us.
Everyone is welcome to join us
Our employees feel that they have equal employment and career development opportunities with us, regardless of age, gender and gender identity, physical and mental ability, nationality, social and ethnic origin, political views, religion and world view. This makes us very happy. We are committed to continuous improvement and to creating a safe working environment for all.
What awaits you
- Has the job offer captured your interest? Fill in the application form and let us know about yourself.
- We will assess the information you send us and will get back to you under any circumstances.
- We will contact the chosen applicants and specify the details.
- A job interview is a two-way opportunity to get to know each other better.
- We will inform you about the result of the interview as soon as possible. Successful candidates will receive a job offer.