Úvod a popis pracovní náplně
- We are in search of talented Linux Admin for our client - international company in Prague.
- As Linux Administrator you will:* take care about updating and upgrading Linux server platforms* take care of migration of different distribution systems to another one* work on middle term projects working on different infrastructure solutions as for example - choosing the best supplier* be responsible for interaction with end-users
- Candidates with education suit the position
- Follow-up/Higher Professional EducationUniversity education (Bachelor's degree)University education (Master's degree)Postgraduate (Doctorate)
- Language skills
- English - Upper intermediate (B2)
- Other knowledge
- UNIX/Linux administration - advanced
- At this moment, you have the opportunity to kick off your career, to work in the international company and to become a member of a dream team.
- You can use your English skills on daily basis to communicate with your colleagues from all over the world.
- You will have time for self-development = e-learning platform subscription + internal training program
- You will have the possibility to decide how do you work - with flexible working hours.
- You can relax because you have 5 weeks of vacation/year for that.
- Rich Cafeteria system is awaiting you and also interesting annual bonus system.
- + the best thing is, that you can travel and meet your colleagues personally several times per year.