Úvod a popis pracovní náplně
- You will work on a fully professional applications that delivers true value to clients and profits
- It is an ideal work full-time in Brno, but we are willing to consider a part-time (min. 20 hours per week). If it suits you, it can be part of the week to perform within the home-office.
- How work proceeds?
- It works with a precise tasks, which are entered by senior developer, who also evaluate and approve your work.
- If it will be necessary to debug more details of the task, you will attend meetings with our clients.
- PHP - experience at least one documented Web Project
- Experience with one of the commercial frameworks for PHP (Nette, Zend, Syphony)
- English level "to be able to communicate in writing"
- orientation in PHP 5.3+ and the PLO,
- ability to work in Linux at the level of individual work under occasional supervision.
- Professional benefits:
- Take advantage of professional development workflow including tests and advanced tools
- Future work on interesting projects, and even for foreign clients - the US, the Netherlands, Ireland, France, Germany - you will use your English fullest,
- Nette training with David Grudl
- Why our team:
- Location in the city center
- Workplace for the programmer: 2x 24 "monitor, PC with Linux OS of your choice and preferences, choose your own keyboard and mouse
- the possibility of using the license for WebStorm IDE / PHPStorm
- small company without complicated and nonsensical corporate processes. Speed decision making, ability to react and change
- teaching materials available - you can order any literature or online course on the topic that you deal with,
- We support the work of the "take twenty", one of our owners this idea promotes conferences and he leads by example
- Regular monthly beer to strengthening the team spirit
- Regular batch of brain nutrients: coffee, fresh fruit.
- Your salary will depend on the skill and experience - show us what you got!
- Our rating system also introduces a motivational component.
Vytvořeno:dne 09.03.2016 v 5:10
Pracovní poměr:Práce na plný úvazek
Zařazeno v oborech:
- Technika a Elektrotechnika
- Výzkum a vývoj